Simplex seeks to recruit a high calibre individual for the position of Office Administrator / Bookkeeper.
If you possess the below qualifications, skills and experience, you can become member of a young, modern and diverse team and you will be given the opportunity to work in a dynamic, challenging and innovative yet friendly and supportive environment. We offer a bright and inspiring work environment with a high performance and results oriented culture and like our staff to think out of the box, raising the bar higher all the time.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- General bookkeeping duties
- Bank, debtors, creditors and other reconciliations
- Preparation of cashflow and other financial and administrative reports
- Preparation of VAT and VIES returns
- Management of recurring client billing
- Recording of supplier invoices
- Payments processing
- Payroll preparation
- HR Management including administrating and maintaining staff records, leave management and recruitment
- Liaising with banks, government authorities, auditors, etc.
- Act as backup/replacement for sales administrator, producing sales quotes, sales orders, invoices, purchase orders and other order-related accounting documents
- Undertake various administrative tasks including filing, phone handling, correspondence management, etc.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- University/college degree in Accounting, Business Administration or other relevant subject; alternatively, holder of LCCI certificate in accounting along with secretarial studies may be considered
- Good knowledge and prior experience with SAP Business One ERP
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with online banking systems, especially of Bank of Cyprus and Hellenic Bank
Personal characteristics and other skills required
- Good interpersonal and communicational skills in Greek and English, both verbal and writing; Russian will be considered an advantage
- Excellent organizational/administrative and time-management skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and deliver under pressure
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Discreet handling of confidential information
- Diligence, dependability and commitment
- Team spirit, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Self-initiative, self-motivation and self-discipline, requiring little or no supervision
- Proactive and analytical thinking
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate along with excellent prospects for growth in an expanding organization.