Keeping up with the amazing pace at which technology changes in order to drive its clients’ digital transformation and accelerate their growth, Simplex has attended Cisco Live EMEA in Barcelona from 28 January 2019 to 1 February 2019.
The key takeaways have been:
- Security remains a top priority and is foundational to all Cisco products and services.
- Accessibility: enterprises need consistent and secure access to their data from anywhere the business requires.
- Software Defined Everything (SDx): all infrastructure will be software defined and orchestrated in the near future.
- Data Center Anywhere: with applications and data required to reside anywhere from the remote edge to branch offices, on premises and into the cloud, there’s nothing centered about data anymore.
- Multi-cloud: enterprises need to tame the complexities and leverage a multi-cloud environment to establish and maintain a competitive advantage in today’s digital economy.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) are all coming closer to everyday business. Research has shown that by 2020, insights-driven enterprises will “steal” $1.2 trillion a year from their competitors who do not use these technologies.
- Cisco remains the only vendor that can provide end to end, turnkey solutions and answers to all challenges that both small businesses as well as larger organizations face.
- Digital Transformation: the way we work and interact changes drastically and we need to adapt. The illiterate of the 21st century will be those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.